|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
Captain Lockheed
|
Post subject: Re: Various Questions Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:00 am |
|
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 am Posts: 62
|
|
Another UK bike, yay.
My bike is 900ie based, I wonder about forks too.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Desmorob
|
Post subject: Re: Various Questions Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 1:16 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:03 pm Posts: 38
|
|
Thanks Mike, Apologies for the delayed response. I have 21.75" from the top of the lower triple clamp. I'll drop the front by another 1/2" or so, as the whole bike does look a bit high at the front with the 18" wheels. Also, I'll mess around with the fork oil level as well as weight, as after reading Brad Black's past input, it seems this can affect fork compression a lot too. Cheers Rob
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|
|