DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: FRAMES MORETTI LIMITED EDITION
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 pm 

Just heard from our friend Carlo and he said he is well, and the earthquake did not effect him, so for that we are thankful. I have waited to post on my new Moretti frame kit so I figure now is a good time. Carlo's parts have been a huge factor in helping us building our projects. His parts are beautiful, the quality is top notch and his prices fair. When Carlo first introduced us to his original Moretti and it's history, I fell in love with it. When he said he was building replicas I was intriqued. Could he pull it off and could I afford one. Well I can say for sure he has! My #003 frame kit is all I expected and more. Super light weight and beautifully made. The welds look great and the shape of the bodywork and how it fits the frame is spot on. Now I am on a mission to build something that can match the quality and love that was put into the construction of my frame kit. For the first two weeks after I unpacked the giant box, I had the frame kit in my bedroom, just to enjoy, and daydream about colors and paint schemes. The fun parts of these projects. I just want, again, to thank Carlo for making a dream come true. After reading about his original Moretti, I just figured there goes another special bike I will never see, hear but especially never own. Carlo is a true enthusiast who shares his passion with his deeds. We are lucky to have him. Lou

Attachments:
immagine%20148.jpg
immagine%20148.jpg [ 34.66 KiB | Viewed 2357 times ]
get-attachment-175.aspx.jpeg
get-attachment-175.aspx.jpeg [ 77.82 KiB | Viewed 2357 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 pm 

Today is a particularly strange, because they are opposed by disasters like the earthquake in EMILIA, and the splendid Valentino rossi second place at Le Mans, then there is always today was the funeral of the attack to a state school in Brindisi where he killed a girl of 15 years, then your wonderful letter on the forum, which fills me with satisfaction of all the work I've done.

Dear Lou, I can assure you that your words I was very impressed in my heart.

I put a lot of passion in my projects, but your words have given me great joy.

I will say that our friendship is only divided from the ocean, and I'll tell you that the ocean is very large compared to the estimate I have for your person and the things you said to my project work.

I think that this week my producer of adhesives will eventually exact copies of the stickers to be attached to the fuel tank, I will take care to ship as soon as possible, although I think some more work on your moretti thou must do.

Thanks again, and for anything, I'm here for you, and available to all friends of the forum.

Attention to that gentleman to my left!!!! :shock:

Carlo Leoncini

Attachments:
immagine 194.jpg
immagine 194.jpg [ 2.79 MiB | Viewed 2353 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 pm 

Carlo, you are a brave man for standing that close to that "gentleman" on your left.

Lou, congratulations you sly dog you! I'm very happy for you! Please, I hope that's a keeper. I guess it's time to think about a run to Queens to check that beauty out. Good for you!

Bill

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm 

Thanks Bill, you haven't been down in a while, it would be great to see you. I would love to keep them all, I just run out of money and end up having to sell something. The Moretti is a keeper. Lou

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:46 pm 

Good one Lou. I had my suspicions from a conversation we had a while ago. Bill could I hitch a ride if you go down to see Lou if my work schedule permits? If not I understand....

Mark

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am 

hello carlo,

So very pleased to hear that you and your family are safe and sound, I was so concerned for my friends who live in Italy when I hared about the earthquake that had hit your area. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time Carlo.

Ciao,

Pat.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 am 

Thank you to all my friends.

Hello Pat, I have made many phone calls to make sure my friends were all safe and sound, fortunately, they are.
Thanks for your kind thought.

Hello pat. Carlo.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 am 

I forgot!
Hey Bill, you say that the man is really dangerous? The next time I'll take a picture, I'll put in the middle Lou.
Everything will be much safer! :lol: :lol:

Ciaooooo!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 am 

Very cool Lou. You sure can keep a secret. I keep looking at these, but you did it!

Very cool Carlo. And this all started with some very nice brake rotors.

MikeV

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 pm 

Congrats to both of you!

Lou for getting into something new and exciting and Carlo for having one of the best builders around putting together one of the kits.

Carlo, I watched the video of you running the Moretti on the track and I have to say that was one of the best tuned small-block rot-rods I've ever heard.

Have fun, Lou (I know you will..)

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next