DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2025 Symposium Photos?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2025 6:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:03 pm
Posts: 38
Hi all,

Are there any photos / reports from the 2025 June symposium online anywhere?
I can't see any on the forum here, though I may have missed them.

One day I hope to make it across the Atlantic for a future one.
That, along with a trip to the Barber museum, which I'd like to combine with an AHMRA event.
Anyway, plans for the future... :)

Have a good weekend
Cheers
Rob


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2025 Symposium Photos?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2025 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
Hi Rob, just check events on the top of the Forum list. Barber is an amazing place and well worth the trip. Lou


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2025 Symposium Photos?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2025 9:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:03 pm
Posts: 38
Great! - thanks Lou.
I had forgotten about those pages! :roll:
Cheers
Rob


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.008s | 10 Queries | GZIP : Off ]