DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 85
You can add my name to the list. And I'm not that far away. Your bikes would make my Laguna look like a moped. I've had the privilege of seeing your bikes a few years back. Quite impressive. Good luck to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
Hi Frank, did you come by the shop? Thanks for volunteering! Lou


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 85
Yes, but it was quite a few years ago. I was with my friend Willie and maybe somebody else. Finding those TTs in the middle of Brooklyn was quite a surprise. I'm not sure but I think King Motorcycles is or was in Brooklyn. In 1975 I bought my first round case 750SS from them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Brisbane
Attachment:
IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 4652 times ]

Nice day today, 20 degrees C
Spent the last week sorting parts for a 450 D motor .
Pumped up the tyres on the yellow bike and went for a 75 km run around the loop from Cygnet along the channel and back over Nichols Rivulet mountain.
No cars, tourists, farmers on tractors or cops.
Yellow bike performed admirably as usual.
Was good to clear my head.

Graeme


Attachments:
IMG_1264.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 4652 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
I see a few projects here :-), and some singles lovers are on this forum too.

Graeme, that 450 is way cool, one of my riding partners had one of those when he lived in Puerto Rico. I think I have only ever seen one of those out on the road here in US. Even cooler than the Silver Shot gun.

Lou...sorry to hear about your shop/space problems....

See ya,
Clay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1913
Images: 7
Hey Graeme!!! :D


Attachments:
20200105_164615.jpg
20200105_164615.jpg [ 7.04 MiB | Viewed 4621 times ]
Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Brisbane
Ciao Carlo,

I will meet you half way and we can ride together
(I see your 450 also has a RT head for easy start)

Graeme


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 am
Posts: 1913
Images: 7
graeme wrote:
Ciao Carlo,

I will meet you half way and we can ride together
(I see your 450 also has a RT head for easy start)

Graeme


Graeme.....sherlock holmes :lol:

I have already left for the journey, where are we? :D


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
Carlo has a 450 too......nice ....... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lack of events, Corona Virus, take care, build that TT/F
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Posts: 160
I am still working 100% and with a remote garage nothing much will happen this year. Will try to start with the Piuma, but I guess it will be a lot browsing in the sofa...
Found this Maltry TT for sale on a Spanish site that sells a lot of GP bikes:
https://gpmotorbikes.com/product/ducati-tt2/
Apparently it sits in Florida, anyone knows what it is?

Still nobody have heard where the TT1 and GPM from the auction in Vegas last year ended up?

/Björn


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.016s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]