DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
Just found out about this event Friday! Hope it's worth the trip and the weather holds up. Spent the past couple of days cleaning up two bikes to bring. I'm still flying the TT banner for our Forum! Are any of the five people left on the Forum going to attend? Lol! Lou


Attachments:
IMG_6490.JPG
IMG_6490.JPG [ 3.08 MiB | Viewed 3543 times ]
IMG_6488.JPG
IMG_6488.JPG [ 2.85 MiB | Viewed 3543 times ]
Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Brisbane
Count me number 6. It’s way too far away from Tasmania
Regards
Graeme


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 6:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 am
Posts: 152
Images: 1
Number 7
Bit far but would love to go. Australia
Great forum still look forward to the new posts


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:03 am
Posts: 453
Hey Lou.....Have fun at the event. If the main attraction is Ducati, how can it be anything but enjoyable? I'm sure your bikes will garner the attention and interest they deserve. During the last census I think I was number 15. Maybe top 10 by now.
Flattop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 964
A couple of beauties Lou!
I will follow flattop and be number 11!
Enjoy Lou I am sure you will have lots of people enjoying what you bring between your knowledge of them and the bikes.
Paul


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
As always guys thanks for the kind words. We are getting closer to a bakers dozen! Here are the two placards I had made for the show. Figured I'd share them. Just remember, you guys are always with me at these events! I'll post some pictures after the show. I am hoping there are a bunch of beautiful Ducati's! I love the Ducati Anniversary logo. Lou


Attachments:
IMG_6493.JPG
IMG_6493.JPG [ 2.03 MiB | Viewed 3469 times ]
IMG_6492.JPG
IMG_6492.JPG [ 1.98 MiB | Viewed 3469 times ]
Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:38 pm
Posts: 964
Thanks Lou!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
No picture, but to make Mike V happy, I changed the rusty chain on the blue/red TT1. Lou

Adding a pic before I go to bed. Have to get up early for the drive.


Attachments:
IMG_6496.JPG
IMG_6496.JPG [ 3.18 MiB | Viewed 3393 times ]


Last edited by ducttf1 on Fri Aug 07, 2026 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Hope PA auto show/ Ducati 100th anniversary
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 11:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 2176
So that red and blue TT1 is THAT bike! Dale Newton’s. And now i recognize it on the pages in the two books you noted. And in the magazines i have. Two very special and beautiful bikes for the event. Wish i could be there. MikeV


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.012s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]