DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ducati TT/F1 gathering CT USA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm 

The Northeast TT/F1 enthusiasts will hold an informal winter gathering January 12th 2013 at 213 Stafford Road ,Mansfield Connecticut .USA
Ben at Motocunsult www.motocunsult.net has graciously offered to be our host at his shop. Please feel free to bring your favorite beverage. Starting around 2-3 pm with diner plans at a local restaurant. Hope to see you there.
To all my friends on the forum Happy Holiday!
-Cranky-

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Ducati TT/F1 gathering CT USA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:02 pm 

Proper link to motoconsult sorry.. www.motoconsult.net

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am 

I have my own private jet, in the garage for maintenance ....... but I could be the same with the TRANSPORTER CELLULAR STAR TREK! :lol: :lol:

AUGURI!!! BUON NATALE a TUTTI GLI AMICI!!!!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:40 am 

I'll be about 3 miles away at my son's Lego-themed birthday party.

Hmmm... a bunch of fidgety boys tinkering with shiny, colorful, interlocking parts - doesn't sound too different from a TT/F1 party!

Duc 900SS-FE #181

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm 

Carlo, will you drop in to the UK on your way and collect me please !. Some body will have to look after these guy's !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:15 pm 

Just in time, my private jet has been adjusted! You Pat, keep ready, I need a runway to land .... so, you move your car, I'm COMING! I believe that our friends, they have needed help!!

Me and my friend Pat, we work only to be fed, we are content with a tray of lasagne of Emilia, and a T-bone steak ...... and a bottle of wine. Hey Pat ... you want a brandy?? Then you must bring a grappa to my friend pat!! Now we are happy, both of them together!

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:37 pm 

Carlo.

The runway is prepared, Elaine will prepare the table with traditional English food before we fly, we will have British wine, red or white, and strong British Chedar cheese. Elaine will also prepare a hamper of food to sustain us on the journey. Perhaps Lou and Mike will prepare a landing strip for us, they will need help to prepare for the party Carlo, have you recieved your invitation yet ?.

Pat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm 

pat slinn wrote:
Carlo.

The runway is prepared, Elaine will prepare the table with traditional English food before we fly, we will have British wine, red or white, and strong British Chedar cheese. Elaine will also prepare a hamper of food to sustain us on the journey. Perhaps Lou and Mike will prepare a landing strip for us, they will need help to prepare for the party Carlo, have you recieved your invitation yet ?.

Pat.

Fantastic, Pat! The delicacies of Elaine, have a whole program!

For the runway, you do not worry, Lou Saif, is a famous landowner, he has plenty of room to land the plane, my plane, is the model of the Flintstones!! You stop with your feet!!

My friends all those years invited to your party, I will try to be there, I have already started exchanging words with Reno Leoni, I decide on the most over time.

You friends, you're amazing! Hello Pat, hello to everyone, and yet happy holidays.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 pm 

Hello Carlo, It is lovely to hear from you. If you are in contact with my dear old friend Rino please will you ask him if he knows what the size was of the engine of "Lucifers Hammer ". the HD ridden by Jay Springsteen at the 1983 BOTT at Daytona. I promise I wont ask what the engine size of Rinos Ducati was at the same event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Are you planning on attending the 2013 Syminar at New Hampshire ?..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm 

pat slinn wrote:
Hello Carlo, It is lovely to hear from you. If you are in contact with my dear old friend Rino please will you ask him if he knows what the size was of the engine of "Lucifers Hammer ". the HD ridden by Jay Springsteen at the 1983 BOTT at Daytona. I promise I wont ask what the engine size of Rinos Ducati was at the same event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Are you planning on attending the 2013 Syminar at New Hampshire ?..

Hello Pat, I'm sure, that Reno Leoni, responds well ...... TOP SECRET!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I can not say what we'll do, I'll talk to Reno, and then I will tell you, thank you for your invitation, it is very good to have friends that you want to see and want to be with me.

Ciao. carlo

Profile Personal album