DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Postcard
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Posts: 160
Did you know that a TT1 postcard has existed? I was looking through really old stuff the other week and found a postcard from my ex-wife, then girldfriend, sent in July 1989. She was in the Netherlands on motorcycle vacation together with a friend, found the postcard and sent it off. Funny enough I have saved it...

Then I started browsing for the same bike and came across two more. It looks like an "ordinary" TT1 but painted red, white and green. Any of you know the history and the details? I assume the photos are taken at Daytona in 1984 or 1985, so a bit remarkable that she found it in -89. It was published by a Dutch company, I have already checked, they do not have any left... :)

Best regards
Björn


Attachments:
lucky_2.jpg
lucky_2.jpg [ 59.81 KiB | Viewed 412 times ]
lucky_1.jpg
lucky_1.jpg [ 106 KiB | Viewed 412 times ]
File comment: This is the postcard
lucky postcard.jpg
lucky postcard.jpg [ 2.88 MiB | Viewed 412 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Postcard
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 2176
Hello again Bjorn. I have the card at the bottom. I think it was Daytona 1985. MikeV


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.013s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]