DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: original unrestored TT2 in UK
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:08 pm 

750TT wrote:
I think that search total originality in a racing bike is a utopia.
from the first moment every owner will seek the way to adapt this for best performance.
There will be some essential parts of origin and others as a minimum should be parts of the time used in racing.

Hello, I live 20 km from Florence, I think it's one of the most full of history of the entire planet, and this fact is not only me to confirm, here we can not do subways, and we can not dig 2 feet below land that are out works of art from all sides, in Italy we are famous also because there franano the walls of Pompeii, our people are full of contradictions.

All this to say, in my humble opinion, that there are people in this forum, who are committed to show, and most importantly try to understand with all humility, if your bike is a piece of history or not.

Here is everything under the sun, no one wants to believe anything to anyone, but that does not mean that no bike is a good bike built in those wonderful 80 years.

I could tell you about my tt2, but it would be wrong in this context, because I know so many people, especially Italians, who peddle bike racing documented original, with replicas made ​​half an hour before.

In this forum there are fantastic bikes, and the thing I like most is that everyone respects others' opinions, I respect you, but I do not share.

I can assure you that the bikes right there, but those who have them, usually, is not going to show her around.

All this talk, I would like to do so, while we drink a good glass of wine or a coffee, between us we have always made ​​motorcyclists to tell.

Excuse my bad English

Greetings from 'Italy.

Carlo

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:00 am 

Carlo wrote:
750TT wrote:
from the first moment every owner will seek the way to adapt this for best performance.
There will be some essential parts of origin and others as a minimum should be parts of the time used in racing.

Hello, I live 20 km from Florence, I think it's one of the most full of history of the entire planet, and this fact is not only me to confirm, here we can not do subways, and we can not dig 2 feet below land that are out works of art from all sides, in Italy we are famous also because there franano the walls of Pompeii, our people are full of contradictions.

All this to say, in my humble opinion, that there are people in this forum, who are committed to show, and most importantly try to understand with all humility, if your bike is a piece of history or not.

Here is everything under the sun, no one wants to believe anything to anyone, but that does not mean that no bike is a good bike built in those wonderful 80 years.

I could tell you about my tt2, but it would be wrong in this context, because I know so many people, especially Italians, who peddle bike racing documented original, with replicas made ​​half an hour before.

In this forum there are fantastic bikes, and the thing I like most is that everyone respects others' opinions, I respect you, but I do not share.

I can assure you that the bikes right there, but those who have them, usually, is not going to show her around.

All this talk, I would like to do so, while we drink a good glass of wine or a coffee, between us we have always made ​​motorcyclists to tell.

Excuse my bad English

Greetings from 'Italy.

Carlo

Florence that beauty, I was there.(too many people in line at the gates of the buildings)
In short, what I mean is..
which is more original, a motorcycle as I just e just the last race or when it came from the hands of the manufacturer.

for me are the two valid :roll:

your English do not think that it is worse than the mine :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:26 am 

750TT wrote:
Carlo wrote:
750TT wrote:

Excuse my bad English

Greetings from 'Italy.

Carlo

Florence that beauty, I was there.(too many people in line at the gates of the buildings)
In short, what I mean is..
which is more original, a motorcycle as I just e just the last race or when it came from the hands of the manufacturer.

for me are the two valid :roll:

your English do not think that it is worse than the mine :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you go here, the coffee, in my workshop is FREE! :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 am 

Very well spoken,and from the heart with passion.No matter when it was made,how it was put together,who put it together who rode it etc.They are all wonderfull little machines,and bring together some wonderful people.My,dare I say it,passion is for an MV Agusta triple,that will never happen,but the tt1/2 is the perfect substitute.What is it about ITALY that moves so many,i don,t see this anywhere else,are all Italians on your wavelength when it comes to motors. Nothing stirs quite like Ferrari for our four wheeled friends.Stay safe and ride safe and keep up your good work.I bet your coffee even tastes sweeter than ours,the ice cream sure does.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 am 

Thank you for your comment, I hope that Italy bait standing by this economic crisis, when there is money to be able to eat, everything becomes easier.

Then coffee and ice cream for everyone!

Friendship with Carlo Leoncini. :lol:

Profile Personal album