DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Posts: 1275
Location: Vermont, USA
I just purchased some really very nice Ducati orientated blank note cards, and thought others on here might be interested in some as well. No other interest than that. The Ducati cards are on pages 8 and 9 of her web site.
Bill
http://www.cards4caring.com/#!products/c1jc7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
Small world Bill, as I looked at those cards I realized I had them. They were a gift from a friend whose daughter was starting up her 'cards for caring' website. I think she is only like 15 or 16 years old! She is a terrific kid and if any of you guys can help it is a real and worthy website. Not to mention her dad has some amazing and genuine TT1 and TT2's! Lou


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Posts: 1275
Location: Vermont, USA
I found out about them by receiving a couple from a usually very cranky person, and I probably should have put a warning in my post that actually sending these cards out may alter your personality. The first was used as a birthday card, attached to a very nice present. And the second was used as a Christmas card with payment for loosing a serious $1 bet. I was quite pleasantly surprised in both cases, but who knows, sending them may have a negative effect on someone with a good personality. Use them with care.
Bill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am
Posts: 2
All (Bill and Lou: A little extra thanks and to Mike, thanks for getting the ball rolling) a very sincere thanks to all of you for supporting Kayla's cause. She is 13 and she is a pretty good kid most of the time. She started her non-profit (cards4caring.com) when she was 12. She donated $1800 in her first year, and I believe that she will be in a position to donate around $5000 in February of this year. Again, a very sincere thanks to all of you and I hope that 2015 is a very meaningful year for all of us. If there is something in terms of photos that you would like to see Kayla do, please drop me a line. Kindest regards, Seth


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 am
Posts: 262
Images: 0
I tried to buy some of these cards today, it seems that there is no postal link for the UK


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nice Ducati Note Cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am
Posts: 2
Hi Pat. Kayla's website isn't completely global just yet, but as luck would have it, I will be in London next week and in Windsor over the weekend. If we connect live, I can hand deliver you a few sets. Please let me know. Thank you, Seth


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.011s | 10 Queries | GZIP : Off ]