DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ducati for sale
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2026 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
The clip-ons look a little high??

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... f10d5272a9

No affiliation.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ducati for sale
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Atlanta
I still want an Indiana. I got to ogle one (as well as three F1's that included a Santa Monica) at a dealership when they were new. I do not like choppers but I like the Indiana. If that example were anything close to good condition, I would probably get it. One can imagine what it might be like with Dell'Ortos, twin brakes, and upgraded suspension.

Feel free to make fun of me now. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ducati for sale
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 10:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
danomar wrote:
I still want an Indiana. I got to ogle one (as well as three F1's that included a Santa Monica) at a dealership when they were new. I do not like choppers but I like the Indiana. If that example were anything close to good condition, I would probably get it. One can imagine what it might be like with Dell'Ortos, twin brakes, and upgraded suspension.

Feel free to make fun of me now. :D


I loved the description that Milich put in the ad. I wont make fun of you......but I found another bike you might like.....ha...ha..ha..... :-)

Mike V and Lou could learn a thing or 2 about double headlights from this little jewel too.

Clay


Attachments:
MA09-Parting-Shots.jpg
MA09-Parting-Shots.jpg [ 52.66 KiB | Viewed 4883 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ducati for sale
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2026 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Europe
I bought one a few years ago, very, very cheap, much worse than that one. Only the engine and the electrical ignition were worth it; the rest was garbage. It turned out the bike had very few kilometers on it and the engine was in perfect condition, except for the exterior which needed painting.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.026s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]