|
View unanswered posts | View active topics
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 6 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
750TT
|
Post subject: MARVIC 16" Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 1:49 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm Posts: 455 Location: Europe
|
|
Hi. Does anyone have a 16" Marvic F1 wheel they'd like to sell? Preferably in Europe, but depending on the asking price, I might consider shipping it from anywhere.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
nojapanbike
|
Post subject: Re: MARVIC 16" Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:19 am |
|
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:20 pm Posts: 94 Images: 56 Location: Italy
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
750TT
|
Post subject: Re: MARVIC 16" Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:47 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm Posts: 455 Location: Europe
|
|
Thanks for the info, but it doesn't fit the brake disc I want to use (80mm center). I have a pair of Beymags, but unfortunately, they don't fit either. I like the Beymags.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
ducttf1
|
Post subject: Re: MARVIC 16" Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:38 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm Posts: 1504 Images: 0
|
|
This is the only 16 inch Marvic I have left. I have EPM's, Campy's, Dymags. I know Ed Milich had one on ebay forever, but didn't know what the real bolt pattern was. Lou
| Attachments: |

IMG_6614.JPG [ 2.06 MiB | Viewed 446 times ]
|
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
750TT
|
Post subject: Re: MARVIC 16" Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:57 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm Posts: 455 Location: Europe
|
|
Hi Lou. Wow... that's a nasty hit. In your opinion, is it repairable?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
ducttf1
|
Post subject: Re: MARVIC 16" Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 9:29 am |
|
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm Posts: 1504 Images: 0
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 6 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|
|