DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: loudbike Race Exhausts for TT and F1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm 

We completed our second batch of exhausts for the TT & F1 racers late last week - Copies of Lou Saif's factory TT1 system in mild steel and stainless and a version of Mike Weber's silenced F1 system for the TT. The systems are on the loudbike store & our eBay store and I put up a blog post yesterday at http://loudbike.blogs.com/loud_bike/2012/06/loudbike-exhaust-systems-ducati-750-f1-competition-exhaust-ducati-750-tt1-factory-replica-exhaust-ducati-tt-competition-exhau.html

While most of the first run were sold right away, we've got one factory replica TT1 system left and will doing another limited run of all 3 systems this month. If you're in The Land Down Under, there's a big box going to a couple of forum members in Brisbane in the next few weeks, so you've got an opportunity to share the cost and save some money. Forum member Fran McDermott was the first delivery of a Weber TT system and he called this morning to tell me that the fit was perfect and the system sounded quiet, but great.

We put the finishing touches on the jigs Friday afternoon, which means I finally have all of my TT1 project components back in my shop and can finally get into assembly process..

Comments are welcome (orders too ;) ).

Regards,

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: loudbike Race Exhausts for TT and F1
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 am 

They look brilliant Steve, nice work. I imagine they don't sound too different from the '780 Pantah Racer' track on the Dutch Ducceklubben CD... It gets fair workout on stereo in the shed while the bikes are being attended to.

Post subject: Re: loudbike Race Exhausts for TT and F1
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 am 

Thanks, Andrew!

I'm going to grab some sound bites of the 95db system on Fran's bike at Calabogie next week (it would obviously be much more fun if it was my bike, but I'm still 3 weeks away from the dyno at my current rate of progress).

Regards,

Profile Personal album