DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: forcella italia fork rebuild
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm 

Good night, sleep tight.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 pm 

Hello friends, I am informed.

A friend of mine lives in front of industry PAIOLI.

The PAIOLI no longer spare seals.

The pots makes no new gaskets, unfortunately.

I do not give, I have to ask again in another place.

I will keep informed.

TOP SECRET. :shock: Carlo sherlock holmes!!!

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 pm 

Pro-Italis 26-Feb: I am sorry, we were not able to find from our dealer the part you need. :o
I have issued your refund
ozzy909 wrote:
OK it appears I am stupid :lol:

Pro-Italia already came back: Part cancelled, can you tell us what it is and we will explore, or words to that effect.

Stein Dinse: Order confirmed, parts on back order 12 weeks.....know what the answer will be in 12 weeks. :?

So might be easier to sell the forks as is where is and put the money towards another set of M1R's

ozzy909 wrote:
HI Guys,

I am probably stupid or missing something but I did a quick google search of the Ducati Part No.(Ducati # 067037225) mentioned in this thread and came up with 2 online shops selling them; Pro-Italia (I just bought a set from) and Stein-Dinse (couldnt understand) but the photos look like what I am seeing on this thread, so lets home they are the right ones.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 pm 

Hi friends, I would want to make the gaskets for m1r. I have contacted a producer that the gaskets will make the results from the full one. I live in Florence, the producer is of Milan, this is a problem. I have a Friend that lives in Milan. He must get off his/her fork to take an original gasket, and he must bring him/it the producer. Now I go to Milan from my friend, and I will strike him/it with a fork M1, r in head. I will perhaps convince him to go to the producer to speak. I will hold you informed.

Carlo Leoncini. :lol:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 am 

Hi Carlo,
I love your posts on this forum and your parts are like art, I look forward to buying some one day soon.
I hope your friend in Milan can help us all to make the fork seals for the 40mm Forcella Fork, its OK to hit your friend with the M1R's but please make the seal for the Forcella first. ;)

Many Thanks

Craig

Carlo wrote:
Hi friends, I would want to make the gaskets for m1r. I have contacted a producer that the gaskets will make the results from the full one. I live in Florence, the producer is of Milan, this is a problem. I have a Friend that lives in Milan. He must get off his/her fork to take an original gasket, and he must bring him/it the producer. Now I go to Milan from my friend, and I will strike him/it with a fork M1, r in head. I will perhaps convince him to go to the producer to speak. I will hold you informed.

Carlo Leoncini. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:25 am 

Does anyone know what other manufacturers fitted these forks & to what bikes?

Clinton

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 am 

G'day Clinton,
I have seen them on old Bimota's and on earlier BMW's as this thread has mentioned, I also believe they have been on older Guzzi's and Laverda's.

I am still keen to find anyone who has a spare set of seals or has progressed this discussion to get some manufactured.

Sumfun4me wrote:
Does anyone know what other manufacturers fitted these forks & to what bikes?

Clinton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm 

Hi Friends, must excuse me to you, I would want to help you, but I have a lot of difficulty in to realize this project. I have made the first competition of endurance with my friend of milano, he is my teammate, him Sunday is fallen and he has had an amnesia, you/he/she has beaten an ugly hit, but luckily everything has gone for the best. He had to bring an original paraolio to our producer. Now he must be reestablished and to recover from the bruises. Me if I am able I want to help you. I am sorry if I have done some promises and me I have not maintained her. We have made the first exit with the Moretti, unfortunately the motor had a problem and then we has raced with the tt1. We were second when unfortunately my friend is fallen. We will refer next time there, if my friend will still feel like racing.

carlo

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm 

We wish a quick recovery for your friend Carlo. And we will wait for you to help when you can. MikeV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am 

huit wrote:
I may have found fork seals that work seems like a late 90's bmw may have used a fork seal with the same dimensions!I have a set coming this week and will let you all know the part number if it works.
Paul

Did you have any joy with these seals Paul?

Clinton

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next