DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM
 
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: UNO
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Europe
A German frame—one of only three said to have been made.


Attachments:
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-19 at 10.58.45.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-19 at 10.58.45.jpeg [ 101.23 KiB | Viewed 473 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Posts: 1504
Images: 0
Very interesting, I believe I first saw an Uno on Rudi's amazing web page. I wonder if they still exist. Anyone know? the swingarm seems very long. Love to see these! Lou


Top
 Profile Personal album  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Europe
Yes, Rudi has a really great collection of photos and information. I think the frame is fantastic—that swingarm is massive!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
Related??? Not trying to hijack the thread.....here is a weird frame to me anyway. I don't remember where I saw this. The F1 that I recently bought came out of a shop near Austin Texas called Arlette. I haven't really found out anything about them, but they were racers of some sort. My F1 was imported to race and it doesn't have a US 17 digit vin. This shop also sold some TT kits. Here is a pic, look at this swingarm, looks like a bolt on single shock conversion. I think the frame might have been called or manufactured by Icomek?? edit.....that brake master is way up there

Clay


Attachments:
84tt.png
84tt.png [ 832.7 KiB | Viewed 455 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Europe
The rear section looks a lot like the Maltry frame—almost identical (though one would need to see the other side to be certain).
The brake master cylinder is in a different spot; on the Maltry, it’s in the usual location, and the swingarm is completely different.


Attachments:
Captura de pantalla 2026-09-19 184021.png
Captura de pantalla 2026-09-19 184021.png [ 64.66 KiB | Viewed 446 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 am
Posts: 751
here is full bike......don't have a pic of the other side. This is early 500cc street bike conversion, I like the lips and bones logo, but must admit I don't know what that means?? Does someone on the forum own it??

Clay


Attachments:
Screensho 2026-06-02 7.03.06 PM.png
Screensho 2026-06-02 7.03.06 PM.png [ 625.57 KiB | Viewed 326 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNO
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 2176
And there is another Yamaha TZ seat. MikeV


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Template made by DEVPPL
[ Time : 0.013s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]