DUCATI TT and F1 FORUM

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Carlo Leoncini TT2 Parts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 am 

G'day, everyone.
I've just recieved my new 280mm and 260mm discs and associated brake parts for my TT2 from Carlo Leoncini. WOW!!! Superb quality, excellent service, a true artist.
I'm so pleased that I just had to start a new thread to tell everyone about carlo and his fantastic parts. I highly recomend him to all my fellow TT owners, riders etc..
Again, a BIG thank you to Carlo and Antonella.

Ciao,
Lee.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Carlo Leoncini TT2 Parts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 am 

Hello Lee, you are very kind to me and my wife are very pleased with the beautiful words that you said about our work.

I work in the workshop, piece by piece, taking care of our production, but the fantastic job he does my wife, who manages with very simple things to appreciate something you've bought and paid for, in a small event, something that makes you happy while you open a very common cardboard box.

I try to do better the quality, trying to make a fair price.

Your message and other messages I have received privately, fill me with satisfaction.

In Italy we say: you do not live by bread alone.

To your luck, I produce my spare parts, much better than I speak English. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you very, Carlo and Antonella.

Attachments:
immagine 155.jpg
immagine 155.jpg [ 128.96 KiB | Viewed 6883 times ]
immagine 153.jpg
immagine 153.jpg [ 85.22 KiB | Viewed 6883 times ]
immagine 151.jpg
immagine 151.jpg [ 124.26 KiB | Viewed 6883 times ]
File comment: Each of the inner rotor disc brake, is passed on all the corners to remove the surface edge, I can assure you that it takes a long time, I could sand, glass beads or balls for me would be much easier, however, are lost all signs of machining from solid, and then after dinner, I take a coffee (Italian) and work up to 11 post-meridian. work after 20 is not paid. SOB.......SOB.......
immagine 150.jpg
immagine 150.jpg [ 105.19 KiB | Viewed 6883 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:22 am 

Hello everyone, I'll show you some pictures of my productions.

Happy New Year to all. Carlo Leoncini

Attachments:
immagine 164.jpg
immagine 164.jpg [ 123.37 KiB | Viewed 6872 times ]
immagine 162.jpg
immagine 162.jpg [ 117.08 KiB | Viewed 6872 times ]
immagine 160.jpg
immagine 160.jpg [ 134.79 KiB | Viewed 6872 times ]
immagine 159.jpg
immagine 159.jpg [ 141.56 KiB | Viewed 6872 times ]
 Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 pm 

I must also vouch for Carlo's parts. I have ordered several sets of discs and some other things, and they are all top-shelf items. Thanks for the photos Carlo --- we need to see more of how much effort it takes to make these beautiful parts. MikeV

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:06 pm 

We also have parts, they are truly awesome, love the production pics!

Jarno

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm 

Carlo,
Very nice looking - I'm making a mental note. Do you sell rotor parts separately?
Bill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:32 pm 

Hi I recieved my order from Carlo and Antoella just before Christmas and have been meaning to post about their products and service, probably easier to quote the email I sent Carlo when I recieved my order....

Buongiorno Carlo
The parts arrived yesterday I was surprised shipping was so fast.
I have never seen parts packed so beautifully … Christmas had come early for me!!
All the parts are great. I am collecting TT parts so as soon as I finish my 1974 750 sport restoration I will start the test build of my TT1and after that my 450 single which I still need parts for.
Thank you for present of additional stickers for testing. The painting is some time away but I will tell you the results when the stickers are painted over.
Again thank you for your thoughtful and excellent service I will recommend you to everyone I know.
I think if all of Italy was conducted the same as your business Italy would not have such big problems…
I wish you a merry Christmas and hope 2012 is a great year for you and your family
All the very best
Bruce

Attachments:
carlo1.JPG
carlo1.JPG [ 62.05 KiB | Viewed 6819 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 pm 

Hi I also have got parts from Carlo and the quality is great, packaging is perfect. It is a surprise when you open the packages and see the quality of parts
Cheers Jon

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 pm 

you are too much kind with us! Thank you very much! You have done to us a very beautiful present!! :D
Thank you again!

In Italy in this moment there is a very economic crisis, but your words help us to go ahead about our work. We are small artisans and, we never become rich in the future, but as I said other time, we do a work we like and we feel fortunate for this. If this, then, is found in that we do, this makes we very happy. :D

Hello Bill, regarding your request, we usually sell the disc brakes complete, because the separate parts of the new disc brake , never coincide with the worn parts of the old brake disc.

When talking about disc brakes, we talk about security, security, and we must not leave anything to chance.

However, if we can solve a problem, we are at your disposal, and all friends of the forum.

In this moment, in Italia it is 21:56......BUON ANNO A TUTTI :D :) ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm 

Hi to all friends, I wanted to make you see the final result of my job.
I have made to make the inside flanges of the brakes to disk, from a new producer.
I have succeeded in the project to assemble the parts of the brakes to disk and of so many others my productions, Personally.
I make you see the photos, for a personal satisfaction, and also to end the discourse that we had begun.
I thank all the friends of the forum that are trusted my products, I am always available for any relative problem to my products.
Thanks to all of you to be me friends. Carlo and Antonella. ;)

Attachments:
immagine 175.jpg
immagine 175.jpg [ 2.75 MiB | Viewed 6253 times ]
 Profile Personal album